airport related vehicles

Post here photos and info on toy pilots, airfield support vehicles and accessories

Moderators: MichaelB, angelreader

airport related vehicles

Postby Dakota » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:22 pm

Hi fellow collectors, herewith something from the old days: the Corgi Toys N°1106 'Decca Mobile Airfield Radar' based on a Karrier chassis.

Dakota-lover
Dakota

Re: airport related vehicles

Postby Dakota » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:31 pm

Here is another classic and very scarce nowadays: the Budgie Toys N°302 BOAC Cabin Services lorry
Dakota-lover
Dakota

Postby Striker1 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:36 am

I am still putting together a small collection of Aircraft both Military and Civil for both an Air Force and Airline the intention being to set up a joint Airbase, Airport and all aircraft are in the Matchbox Skybusters, Corgi Showcase, Maisto Tailwinds scale/ size now my main question is I have already gathered a selection of Follow Me Vehicles, Military Army Vehicles, Fuel Bowsers, Airfield Security, Fire and Emergency etc etc but one sort of vehicle I can't quite get my hands on or can't work out what to get is an Aircraft Towing Vehicle now I am pondering something like a Tractor but can't decide if that would do for a fast jet etc..............
Striker1

Postby Aeronaut » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:19 pm

There are some aircraft tractors by Tomica. Search on eBay and you'll see a few offers. If you google "toy aircraft tractor" you'll find many pictures that can guide you to what you are looking for.
Aeronaut

Return to Toy Soldier Pilots and related items